QUEST Youth Ministries is a welcoming place for teens and young adults to grow in their faith. Learning more about Christ regardless of where they are in their spiritual
journeys. Quest strives to create a place of acceptance and fellowship.
We believe that there is a hunger in youth today for meaning and true fulfillment in life. The teen years are full of challenges, both positive and negative. The purpose of Quest is to meet these challenges head on and to offer a close relationship with Jesus as the way to thrive during the teen years.
There are two opportunities when Quest meets:
Our desire is not to be another activity on the calendar, but to be a community that supports young people in their walk with Christ. We do this by:
• modeling Jesus' unconditional love
• building trusted friendships with the youth
• encouraging youth to follow Jesus, instead of their peer crowd
• providing fun and crazy programs so they say, "I didn't know church could be so fun!"
• challenging youth spiritually so they can grow and mature
• providing opportunities for youth to stretch themselves by serving others
• offering youth camps to unplug from the day to day challenges and focus on Christ.
For more information, please contact Andrew Hartman
Also, check out the Youth Activities page